Register for McKesson ideaShare:
Your pharmacy’s performance enhancer
Attendance may lower your ability to experience pharmacy problems
Prepare to help your pharmacy win: Check out the conference pricing and come back in March to register!
New conference passes!
McKesson ideaShare 2018 event fees consist of a per person conference pass plus nightly hotel fees, as required. The Expo-Only Guest Pass (previously called Day Pass) can only be added to a Full Conference registration and is not eligible for the Generics rebate. All registered children ages 3–17 are automatically included in each day of Camp McKesson. There is an additional fee for Teen Camp McKesson, an excursion-based pilot program, for children ages 12–17. The Youth, Teen and Young Adult Guest Pass was added to extend the youth guest rate from age 17 to 20 to help offset the moderate increase to families attending McKesson ideaShare.
The Venetian/Palazzo Las Vegas
3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Group rate: $199 plus $29 resort fee* and taxes for a nightly rate of $258.51** for a standard king/double suite with spacious sleeping and living areas. The resort reserves the right to place guests in the Venetian or Palazzo tower based on availability at check-in.
Changes to confirmed hotel reservations must be requested through registration support no later than 72 hours prior to the scheduled check-in to avoid no-show and/or early departure fees.
*Resort Fee includes unlimited local and toll free calls, unlimited in-suite internet access (Wi-Fi or Ethernet), a complimentary daily newspaper per suite, daily access for two (2) adults to the fitness facility within Canyon Ranch SpaClub, a total of one (1) regular coffee or tea at Cafe Presse per stay, and one (1) 2-for-1 coupon for well drinks, domestic beer, or wine at any casino bar excluding the Bourbon Room (must be 21 years of age or older and management reserves all rights).
**Nightly rate is based on single/double occupancy. With the exception of children 17 and under staying with an adult, an additional charge of $35/night may be assessed for each occupant in excess of two (2).
A separate registration must be completed for each full conference attendee requiring their own hotel room.
During the registration process, you will be asked to provide:
- McKesson primary account number
- Prospective McKesson customers/guests need a registration code provided by a McKesson Regional Sales Manager and their NCPDP # to register
- McKesson account numbers to be used for show-floor ordering
- Contact information
- Additional attendee information (if applicable)
- A unique email address for each full conference attendee
- Dietary requirements and special needs, if any, for all attendees
- Hotel reservation request
NEW! Teen Camp McKesson
An excursion-based pilot program for youth ages 12-17
- Monday, July 9 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm: Circus Circus® theme park
- Tuesday, July 10 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm: Wax museum/dolphin habitat
- $149 per person/per day. No discounts available for multiple kids in same family
- Limited to 45 participants per day
- Registrations accepted until June 8, 2018
- Non-refundable after June 15, 2018